.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Comely.


I picked up a copy of [this charmer of a magazine] at my school bookstore last week, and have found it to be one of the more delightful literary purchases I've made in a while.


at 1/29/2011 01:20:00 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

HERE IS A BUNCH OF









useless space.

Places I Snoop Upon

  • 22 Words
    Cooking on a Budget: 29 Walmart Rollbacks on Kitchen Essentials 👩‍🍳
    5 months ago
  • musings of a nerd who is freckled...
    The largest Sex Adult Mobile Dating Community is waiting for you. With 15,000 new members daily, Sign up now!
    6 years ago
  • Design*Sponge
    Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
    7 years ago
  • MY MILK TOOF
    My Milk Toof Travel Update
    11 years ago
  • B.Jones' Babble
    UPDATE
    12 years ago
  • Hark!Hark! Malarkey.
    Sigur Rós
    13 years ago
  • Musical Pencil?
    Only Bits Of It
    13 years ago
Powered by Blogger.