Ever have one of those days where you just can't decide what to save up for? I've been dealing with that lately. Now, being that my income is not huge right now, I'm totally fine with dreaming, but if dreaming takes a step into reality, well, there you have it.
I am now going to take advantage of this moment to be selfish and materialistic and say "I WANT THESE THINGS MAYBE PLEASE."
aka
Mine Wishlist of Nice Stuff That It Is OK If I Never Get But It'd Be Nice: (no order)
I. Clothes: This is silly, because of course I'll eventually get new clothes, but I'm not one who goes out and buys clothes just for fun. I'm too stingy for that. So, more accurately, Slightly Reckless Wardrobe Update.

II. Easel: I know I'm just starting painting class, but even people who like drawing like easels. I miss my makeshift easel back in the dorms.

III. Synth Keyboard Thing: I know very little about synths, but I do know they can be a heck of a lot of fun. I've been in a music composing mood lately, but sadly, here at school, I am limited to my lovely bass, Thaddeus, and Garageband. Not prime, but at least I can make noise.

IV. THIS BASS: Dudes, my dream combination for a bass has been found. And I thought I was just making it up. It's a 5-string, acoustic, fretless bass. Drooling. Everywhere. I guess the only thing that would make it even cooler is if it were and electric-acoustic. But we can't have everything, can we? ;)
V. An art studio in my house: Yeah, this is going to take a while.

VI. A beautiful piece of glass sculpture: If I was filthy rich and fantabulous, this might be in my house.

VII. A Moog: Along the lines of a synth, yes. BUT SUPER WAY COOL HUGE YEAH. Can you imagine how fun this could get??

VIII. A vintage bomber jacket: This could be quite cool. As long as there aren't any stupid patriotic patches from the 80s all over it...we're talking REAL vintage here.

IX. A vintage couch: Something charming, but inviting to sit on. None of that extreme Victorian sterile floof.

X. A Wacom Tablet: I should love to get into digital art more, but I'm missing one very nice amenity. This expensive guy.

XI. An Alaskan Malamute: ....OH WAIT I ALREADY HAVE ONE.
One thing to check off the list :)
That's all, folks.

